Harriet Dutton 1865-1937
Harriet Dutton 1865-1937 Harriet Dutton was born in Liscard in early 1865, and
was baptised at St Hillary’s Church, Wallasey on the 12th March 1865.
Harriet’s mother already had a job working for Graveson’s, and was able to get her a job as a General Servant working for the same firm in Liscard. In 1887 Harriet married Nathan Bird a Dock Labourer at St Mary’s Church, Liscard. They went on to have 15* offspring, with eight still living in 1911.
(1) Emily Bird b 1888 Liscard m. 1915 Ben.Humphreys
(2) Mary Bird b 1890 Seacombe m. 1912 William Faulkner. St Hillary's Church
(3) Margaret Bird b1892 Seacombe m. 1913 Harry Carter
(4) George Bird b 1894 d.1894 Seacombe
(5) Nathan Bird b 1895 Seacombe
(6) Harriet Bird b 1896 d 1896 Seacombe
(7) John Bird b.1897 d.1897 Seacombe
(8) Annie Bird b 1898 Seacombe m. 1926 John Brady
(9) William Bird b 1900 Seacombe m. 1927 Doris Cooke
(10) Sarah Bird b 1902 Seacombe m. 1921 James Jones
(11) Eileen Bird b.1904 d1904 Seacombe
(12) Fred. Bird b.1906 d.1906 Seacombe
(13) Edith Bird b 1908 Seacombe m. 1935 Thom. Humphreys
(14) James Bird b.1910 d.1910 Seacombe
(2)Mary Bird had three sons, William, Frank & Eric
(3)Margaret three daughters, Margaret, Emily, Edith, and two sons William and Arthur.
(8)Annie Bird one daughter Margaret, and four sons John, Francis, Charles & James.
(9) William Bird one daughter Marjorie, and a son Edward.
(10)Sarah Bird four sons, George, James, Edward & Ronald. Next to the grave of John & Margaret is the Bird family grave: In loving memory of my dear husband Nathan Bird died 5th Dec. 1933, aged 68 years.
Also* Eleanor, his daughter died 29th Dec. 1898, aged 9 years 4 months.
Also Harriet dearly loved wife of above, died 12th Nov,1937, aged 72 years.
Also Edith beloved daughter of above who died 8th March 1947. Aged 39.